Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas




Well, it came and it went. I was taking down the decorations today and Carter said, "Christmas is not over"! He didn't get his soccer jersey or his hamburger maker so he thinks we should still have Christmas until he gets all the presents he asked for. Little does he know that he is not getting the hamburger maker he saw on an infomercial. Maybe we can get the soccer jersey for his birthday. This kid only likes to wear jerseys. The football one he got for Christmas was not enough I guess.

5 comments:

Mist said...

Your kids are so big! I don't think I would reognize them if I passed them in Huntington. It has been way too long! I am so glad that you had a good Christmas. That Santa is a good one! Your turkey looks Awesome! I am going to keep on checking in so keep up your fun posts. Good luck on the Jersey issue! My guy loves FAST pants. any running type athletic pant! It's hard getting him to wear nice kaki's to church.:) Boys are so fun. I am glad we both got one.

Kelly said...

I love all the pics especially the one of you and your bird! When Hayden was 2 he would not get dressed unless it was a jersey. Boys are great!

brittney and leeon said...

Molly, Happy Birthday last August. Sorry I didn't call- I was out of the country. Great to see you through the blog. Your family is gorgeous!

Leeon

brittney and leeon said...

Molly, by the way, we'd love to add you to our blog. It's private so you'll have to send us an email so we can invite you. My email address is neeonleeon@msn.com.

Leeon

Mindy K said...

HI, MOLLY!

It was really fun to see you the other night. Can't wait to hear more about Carter's hamburger maker--so funny.

Here's my link too: mindyfamilyknudsen.blogspot.com