Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving





Well, I am attempting this again. I am horrible at this blogging thing. I never find enough time to sit down at the computer and do something that isn't work or church related. My job and kids keep me going all day long. When the kids go to bed, Amazing Race or Biggest Loser always takes 1st place at my house.

Thanksgiving was a little weird this year because we stayed at home and had our own little dinner by ourselves. Brett's parents came over and that was about it. The kids made some turkeys out of apples, frootloops, and marshmallows to set at the table. They were very excited to get involved with the dinner. I am pretty darn proud of myself for making such a fabulous turkey. We look forward to going to Huntington next year.

No comments: